Arbory Afloat X Four Pillars Christmas Feast—
Four Pillars Xmas SOLD OUT
Standard Daybed & Cabana Packages are still available via bookings portal
Arbory Afloat has teamed up with Four Pillars, two time International Gin Producer of the Year, to bring you a Christmas like no other, floating on the Yarra River. Sittings are available between 11.30am-9pm for group sizes of 2-20pax, with a 3 hour duration.
4 course banquet Beach House feast including 3 matching Four Pillars cocktails, flowing beer, cider, wine and limited Champagne, $250pp
Teen: $105pp (13-17) Package meal and soft drinks
Kids: $45pp (12 and under) Kids meal and soft drinks
Maximum 1 kid or teen per adult booked
Beach House Feast Menu
Selection of chilled seafood, Beach Bar Snacks & Flatbread
Selection of Wood Fired Pizzas
Organic Roast Beef, Roast Snapper, Mixed Leaf Salad, Roast Pumpkin & Waffle Fries
Pavlova with Four Pillars Christmas Gin Custard & Cherries
Vegan and Vegetarian options available
Beverage Menu, 2 hour package:
Four Pillars Rare Dry Gin with Fever-tree tonics & garnishes
Four Pillars X Arbory Afloat Beach House Gin Spritz
Four Pillars White Christmas Negroni
All Tap Beers & Cider
All Wines by the Glass including Champagnes
Christmas Crackers for the table
- We recommend you arrive 10 minutes early to ensure you are seated in good time for the commencement of your package.
- Your table allocation is strictly 3 hours from the start of your booking time. Due to covid restrictions it is unlikely you will be able to remain in the venue after your sitting, but we will do our best to reallocate you if we have availability.
- All tables of 5 and above have umbrella cover for sun and rain. Most of the tables of 2-4 have semi-cover. In the event of heavy rain forecast we will call any guests allocated tables that may not have full coverage and offer a full refund if required.
- Cancellation is available up until 7 days prior after which point cancellation is only available due to inclement weather up to 48 hours in advance.
- Please note dietaries in the bookings comments section. We will contact you if there are any issues with us providing for these. Note, while we have many gluten free items on the menu, all contain traces due to the nature of our kitchen.
- Likewise please note any guest physical limitations relevant to seating; as a significant number of seats are high bar stools without backs. We will try our best to accommodate you.
- Arbory Afloat takes it’s responsible service of alcohol seriously. Please encourage your guests to drink responsibly as no refund can be offered if a guest is asked to leave due to intoxication or anti-social behaviour.
- In the event that the governments brings back certain Covid restrictions and we must cancel some or all bookings, full refunds will be given minus the booking fee, which unfortunately cannot be refunded.