Inspired by Mediterranean beach clubs around the world, our day beds have become a signature of Arbory Afloat and are the perfect way to relax while floating on the Yarra River.
Our packages are designed for groups of 2 – 6 (although you’re welcome to bring more) and include a Magnum of Champagne or Rosé and a selection of snacks from our menu. Should you wish to order more on the day our à la carte menu will also be available.
Magnum of Rose (Domaine Ott ‘Clos Mirelle’ Rose, Provence, France)
Antipasto & A Selection of 3 Wood Fired Pizzas
Magnum of Champagne (NV Jacquesson Cuvee 740 Dizy, Champagne, France)
Antipasto, Seafood Platter & A Selection of 3 Wood Fired Pizzas
LIVE TENNIS ON DECK
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Welcome in 2019 aboard Arbory Afloat, Melbourne’s largest floating bar & restaurant. Taking influence from Mediterranean Beach Clubs and the laid back vibes experienced on the Amalfi Coast. Arbory Afloat has re-berthed and been remixed; bigger, brighter and better than before.
Come and be apart of Melbourne’s premier New Years Eve hot spot. Perch under one of the orange trees, grab a table in the restaurant or stretch out on a day bed. Arbory Afloat is a a truely spectacular location to enjoy the NYE fireworks display against the 360-degree views of the Yarra River and CBD skyline.
Enjoy an all inclusive food and beverage package as sponsored by Grey Goose Vodka. Chef Nick Bennett will take you on a culinary adventure with roving Mediterranean canapés, locally sourced oysters & wood-fired pizzas. A fully stocked bar including tap beers, premium house spirits and Champagne!
You will be entertained and on your feet all night long with music by resident DJs and entertainment by Discoridia X Supple Fox.
Terms and Conditions:
– Afloat tickets are for Arbory Afloat only and do not allow admittance to Arbory Bar & Eatery upstairs next to Flinders Street Station
– GA tickets (Early Bird) do not include access to the Grey Goose Upper Deck Level. GA is for the main deck level of Afloat only
– Doors open at 7pm with drinks available for purchase from the bar until the full package commences at 8pm. Package ends at 12am and venue closes at 1am
– Afloat NYE is strictly an 18 years and over event
– Tickets are ‘general admission’ and do not guarantee a table or seats for you group which are first come first serve.
– Arbory is dedicated to the Responsible Service of Alcohol so please drink responsibly as no refund can be offered for those asked to leave for RSA reasons. Likewise antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and no refund can be offered for those asked to leave the venue.
– Afloat is a fully outdoor venue so you will have amazing views of the evening festivities. There is significant umbrella coverage, however in the event of rain you are encouraged to bring personal rain protection i.e. umbrella or poncho to ensure your comfort.